Fight for Wins in Battle for Atlantis
Atlantis is one of the world’s most enduring myths, so it’s no surprise that it forms the basis for a wide variety of games. The newest rendition comes from GameART who bring us Battle for Atlantis slot, an ornately designed 5-reel, 30-payline slot with a maximum win of 1,344 coins and more extra features than we have seen in a long time. There’s plenty going on with this slot, so let’s dive in and see how to uncover the wins.
Prepare to Dive
Before you get spinning you need to set your bet, which you can do by using the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons at the bottom of the screen. The minimum bet is 0.01 coins and the maximum is 5, with all bets multiplied by the 30 paylines to constitute your bet amount. Once you’re all set you can get spinning, where you’ll be wanting to keep an eye out for the Underwater King, the Dark Villain, and the Ocean Enemy, who offer the biggest wins if you manage to land five of them on the reels.
During each spin in the base game, a Random Overlay Wild feature can be activated, where a reel set with no scatters is used. There are three different types of Random Overlay Wild in the game offering different rewards:
- The Legendary Trident – 4 wild symbols in the shape of a square
- Blast of Darkness – 2 to 5 random wild symbols.
- King’s Cutting Lightning – 3 wild symbols in diagonal
Scatters Equal Prizes
Scatters are a big feature of Battle for Atlantis slot. The game has three scatter symbols, which are gold tridents with a red, green, or blue background, all offering you three different kinds of free spin. There are also scatter-based extra features such as:
- Clash Feature – When 2 or 3 different scatter symbols appear, the Clash is initiated, which sees one chosen randomly as the winning symbol. The remaining losing scatters transform into the winning symbol.
- Scatter Tide – The clashed scatters remain in their position with all other symbols being inactive, and 0-6 additional scatters are awarded. When the Scatter Tide is completed, holding 3 or more scatters activates free spins.
- Last Chance – If the Scatter Tide feature is triggered with two Scatters and no additional Scatters appear during it, the player receives a random feature – either a coin win ranging from 2 to 100x times the line bet, or a randomly placed scatter symbol.
- Free Spins – There are three different types of free spins available, depending on which scatter you landed, with varying numbers of free spins, additional free spins, multipliers, and other bonuses
Fight Your Way to Victory Today!
As you can see, Battle for Atlantis slot is a feature-rich game with more bonuses and extras than mermaids at a bikini top sale. With some rich graphics and a nice little underwater backdrop, this is a game that has more depth than many out there, and so can be played for a good while without outstaying its welcome. Try Battle for Atlantis slot for free at BitStarz and see if you can master the deep!