Experience the Superb Knockout Power of the Money Train 2 Slot
This may be the baddest train we have ever seen. The Money Train 2 slot has gone through an epic overhaul since its predecessor and if you think you would be pulling off a heist on another raggedy old wooden train, you better think again.
Relax Gaming’s absolute beast of a locomotive comes straight out of Mad Max and it is no joke. If it was to pull into the station, you would think twice before getting on, but with a €250,000 max win and a 50,000x multiplier onboard, security can never be taken too lightly.
The Money Cart Bonus round is packing more heat than ever before and if you can’t get there the traditional way, shoot up the buy feature and make it come to you.
Let’s take this “iron horse” and turn it into gold!
Almost Is the Key Word
Rolling into town with 5 reels and 40 paylines, the Money Train is looking more steampunk than ever. The characters used are looking quite interesting and you almost feel a need to find out more about their individual backstories. Almost is the key word, as your focus should be on the cash.
It comes as no surprise that the game has a very high volatility but that just means that the big wins will make an even bigger statement once they come, just like the train itself. Having a €250,000 max win, mixed with a 50,000x multiplier and a 96.4% RTP, it’s a challenge but it’s a great one!
Re-Spins and Multipliers
Before we get to the Money Cart, let’s dive into the re-spin feature. You don’t want to look past this one because there is some real money to be made here.
You will activate the re-spins by landing 2 of the bonus symbols anywhere. Each of these symbols will then reveal a random multiplier that will be added together. This will be followed by a re-spin and it will spin and spin until you land a winning combination.
For every winless spin, the multiplier will increase by +1 and when the win comes, whatever your multiplier is, it will be added onto your win. Boom!
Get to the Money Cart Bonus Feature
It’ll take 3 or more of the bonus symbols to call upon the Money Cart and it is packed with a lot more modifiers than last time. Your 3 spins will reset every time you land a symbol and your only job is to rack up as many multipliers as possible.
Remember, when you fill an entire reel with symbols, it will open up an extra reel. There are only 2 extra reels available but they can make a ton of difference.
Check out the modifiers that will do wonders for your bottom line.
- Payer: She will add her own multiplier to all other visible symbols.
- Persistent Payer: Will do the same as above but will continue to do so on each spin.
- Collector: Collects all the other values and combines them with his own.
- Collector/Payer: Same as above but will then add his updated value to all others.
- Sniper: Has a value on his own but will also double the value of 3-8 other symbols.
- Persistent Sniper: Same as above and will continue adding for all your remaining spins.
- Necromancer: Reveals his own value but can also bring back 2-7 already used symbols.
- Reset Plus: Not only does it have its own value but will also add 1 extra spin to your total.
- Persistent Collector: This super symbol will collect all other values and add to its own for all the remaining spins.
Shoot up the Buy Option
It will cost you 100x your share to buy your way to the Money Cart Bonus round. That’s how good the bonus round is!
It Belongs on Your Bucket List
This is a sequel we can highly recommend, which isn’t always the case. The Money Cart Bonus round is so good it belongs on your bucket list. It was a really good feature in the original Money Train slot but the upgrades done for this one takes it to the next level. Enjoy!