A New Adventure Awaits in Piggy Bjorn 2 – Winter is Coming Slot
The phrase “winter is coming” just brings up the trauma of season 8 of Game of Thrones. I was invested in the show for so many years and for it to go out like that was just heartbreaking. Luckily, House of the Dragon is pretty good. Piggy Bjorn 2 – Winter is Coming slot from GameArt does, however, have nothing to do with Game of Thrones despite the name.
Don’t forget your fluffy socks
If you’re going to get yourself ready for the chilly weather, you’re going to need to know a little bit about the region and what to look out for.
The Snow Feature is triggered randomly on any non-winning spin. Once triggered a number of symbols on the reels will be frozen over. Once the ice thaws, all of the symbols that were frozen will be transformed into the same symbols for a shot at some big wins.
During gameplay, coin symbols will appear on the reels. If these symbols appear on the reels at the same time as a collect symbol, the values of all the coing symbols will be added up and paid out.
The appearance of three or more scatter symbols on the reels will trigger a round of the slot’s Raid Bonus. One triggered, you will have three spins to add either coin symbols or bonus symbols to the reels. If you manage it, your three spins will be reset. If you go three spins without adding a coin symbol to the reels, you’re round of the Raid Bonus will be over
- Bronze coins – values between 1x and 20x your bet.
- Silver coins – values between 21x and 100x your bet.
- Gold coins – values between 101x and 200x your bet.
- Payday – lands with a value equal to 2x the lowest visable value.
- It then add its own value to all other visable symbols.
- Taxes – adds all visable values to its own.
- Reinforce – increases free spin counter by one up to a maximum of 5.
- Bow – lands with a vlaue of between 5x and 200x and then adds its value to up to five visable symbols.
- Payday/Taxes – Adds all visable values to its own, then adds that value to all other visable symbols.
- Hammer – Lands with a value between 5x and 200x, then ass that value to all other visable symbols on the same reel and line. If both reel and line are empty it double its own value.
- Odin’s Will – Consumes up to three visable symbols excluding fury symbols. It then adds its value to all symbols up to a two-symbol radius. If no symbols are in range, it double its own value.
- Axe – Lands with one 2x, 3x, 5x, or 10x multiplier and then multiplier two to five visable symbols.
- Druid Sickle – Brings to life up to four features, excluding Fury Symbols.
If you’re not keen on waiting around for that frosty weather to hit you, you can select to buy a round of free spins.
Is Piggy Bjorn 2 – Winter is Coming slot ice cold?
The name definitely gives it Game of Thrones vibes but the nordic theme from the first slot persists in Piggy Bjorn 2 – Winter is Coming slot. Graphically and gameplay wise, the new slot is virtually a carboncopy of its predecessor with an ice-theme slapped ontop of it. The Snow Storm feature is the only thing that differentiates the two slots with the feature not appearing in the first game at all. So, what I’m saying is fi you liked the first one, you’ll probably like this. If this is your introduction to Piggy Bjorn, there’s enough there to keep you entertained.
The slot has very high volatility meaning you’ll be waiting through winter and then some between big wins. However, the wait will be worth it thanks to the insane 80,000x max multiplier which gives you a shot at the €200,000 jackpot at just €2.50 a spin. The slot also has a 96.91% RTP.
If you’re looking for a few other pork-themed slots from GameArt, I recommend giving Book of Cupigs and Piggy Holmes a try. And yes, I was equally surprised at the number of pig-themed slots GameArt has produced. Is there really that much of a demand?